Bluewater Promo King Series

Discussion in 'Tournament Talk' started by yeah right!, Jan 17, 2014.

1. yeah right!

yeah right! New Member

Anybody fishing it? What you all think about it? I really like the no buying bait rule, should be mandatory in all tourneys. Seems like a good setup, better than the other well known, never make a change series we all fish.

2. Molfetto

Molfetto New Member

I just looked over it quickly, but it appears that it is paying back more then 100% by $50k with only 35 boats. Good luck to Terry. Hopefully he can pull it off!

3. bluewaterpromo

bluewaterpromo New Member

Thanks guys!

We are extremely excited about 2014 Elite Tour.

Yes, you are correct 110% plus payout! More sponsor dollars are on the way too.

Thanks

4. King Seeker

King Seeker Member

Count King Seeker Fishing Team in ! I really like the flexible divisions .

The no buy bait rule puts more competition and skill into the game ! It combined with the low entry fees the free championship tourney at the end make this a very attractive tournament trail. Terry let us know what we can do to help get the word out . This looks like a trail that will really test your skills not your wallet . Thanks for having the complete game in mind and leveling the playing field . It also looks like a trail that will be fair for everyone I can't wait . Thanks

5. CAPT_B

CAPT_B New Member

Terry I have a question for you and it might be a stupid one. From what I am getting out of reading the rules for each tournament type, You can not enter the regular tournament and the Elite tournament too because of the boundries and bait rules? Is this correct? Just trying to get an understanding for what you have going on here and by the way I like what I see so far.

6. bluewaterpromo

Captain B,

Thanks for the question.

The Open Tournament and the Elite Tour events do not compete on the same days.

The Elite Tour is a limited entry check-out no boundaries format fishing Thursday and Friday.

The Open Tournaments are no check-out 50 mile boundaries no bought live bait one day format fishing Saturday.

The Atlantic Beach tournament is the only exception to the above format. Elite fish Wednesday and Thursday. The Open tournament is two days fish Friday and Saturday with Friday's fish determining the standings for the Carolina Region. The two days of the AB tournament also serve as the Saltwater Classic Series Championship.

7. CAPT_B

CAPT_B New Member

Thanks for the clarification on that. I wasn't quite sure how it was gonna work.

8. bluewaterpromo

Elite Tour Registration will open this week. The 2014 Elite Tour will be limited to 35 teams at full entry. The registration process will open with a fully refundable deposit and entry form commitment This system will allow teams to lock in a spot now and start planning their season.

Get prepared to put your name and money down soon.

9. SlickFinish

SlickFinish New Member

Anyone else having trouble getting on blue water promo website I've been unable to pull it up ?

10. CAPT_B

CAPT_B New Member

11. bluewaterpromo